Weekend Kerala Tour
Munnar and Alleppey, the ideal destinations to spend your mini-vacation amidst the lush green tea plantations and houseboats moving on the gleamy lagoons.God's Own Country invites you to experience many more surprises with its unspoilt beauty of nature in abundance
Upon your arrival at Cochin,our representative from South Tourism will rececive and assist you for your onward journey to Munnar. En-route, halt at Cheeyapara and Valara falls where nature is at its best. Load your camera to record the scenic locations on both sides. After reaching Munnar,check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure to spend. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Post breakfast, begin your day with Munnar sightseeing, acclaimed as most romantic location in Kerala. Try to spot endangered Nilgiri Tahr inside Eravikulam National Park, before heading to Mattupetty Dam with an option of watching the migratory birds. Before returning to hotel, never afford to miss Idukki Arch Dam and Muthirapuzha River glittereing midst lush coffee and cardamom plantations. Get to know about the various varieties of Tea products at Tea Museum in Nallathanni. Also, visit Blossom Hydel Park, record the wonderful moments walking on the corridors of Rose Garden. Get drenched yourself in Nature's magic at Echo Point before returning to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, start your drive to Alleppey, acclaimed as Venice of the East. The network of lagoons and lakes can be seen with cosily designed and decorated houseboats,the prominent tourist attraction at Alleppey. Upon your arrival at Alleppey, our representative from South Tourism will assist you for a smooth check-in at the hotel. After relaxing for a while, you can start to explore the prominent locations of Alleppey. Visit Karunakaran Memorial Museum, the largest museum established by a family, where you find wonderful artefacts exhibiting historic moments.Marvel at the architecture of Krishnaswamy temple before proceeding to stroll on the sandy beach of Allappuzha and the light house. Spend your evening with colorful experiences before returning to hotel.
Post breakfast, stroll along the shopping zones of Alleppey. You can spend time in Marari Beach, another wonderful destination in Kerala. With all the wonderful experiences, start your drive back to Cochin for your return journey packed with beautiful memories
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening