Navagraha Temple Tour - Hyderabad
Today upon your arrival you will be welcome by our tour executive and after introduction to our chauffer you will be transferred to Vivid Boutique hotel for overnight stay.
Today morning after breakfast you can visit Sri Renganatha Swamy temple – Is dedicated to a reclining form of Lord Vishnu and it is also one of the temple in 108 Divya Desams. Then you can visit Jambhukeshwar Temple - is one of the five major Shiva Temples known as Panchabhoota Sthala representing element of water. Later you can visit Thirunallar Dharbaranyeswarar Temple - is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shani (Saturn),After darshan you will be transferred to Karaikal on reaching check in to the AVS Imperia hotel for overnight stay.
Post breakfast you can start drive to Keezhaperumpallam which is dedicated to Lord Kethu a shadow planet. And you can visit Thiruvengadu Swetharanyeswarar (Mercury) - Shiva is worshiped as Swetharanyeswarar, and is represented by the lingam. Later you can visit Vaitheeswaran Kovil – This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and He is worshipped as Vaitheeswaran “God of Healing” who cure diseases. Then you can start drive to Kanjanoor –Agniswarar Temple - The presiding deity is Sukra (Venus) this temple is dedicated to lord shiva, Suka is believed with in the stomach of the idol shiva. Later you can visit Suriyanar Temple (SUN) - It is dedicated to Lord Suriyanar here you can darshan sun with his concerts Ushadevi and Pratyusha Devi. After Darshan later in the evening you will be transferred to Kumbakonam hotel Sara Regency for overnight stay.
Today morning after breakfast you can start drive to Thirunageswaram Naganathar Temple – It is known as Rahu the main deity is lord Shiva. You can also visit Alangudi which is dedicated to Guru here shiva is worshipped as Apathsahyesvarar. Later before reaching Trichy you can visit Thingalur Chandiranaar Temple (CHANDRAN / Moon). Later you will be transferred to Trichy airport to catch your onward flight. Tour Ends!!!
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening